Gold is of utmost importance in the World of Warcraft. Without WOW gold, you are really nothing but a skill bar and another name that is of no means. You need money to buy skills, armos and items and so keep reading this guide to figure out how to make gold in WOW.
1. Choose gathering professions – These enable you to gather the materials that other players can use to make items. The best professions to collect these mats are herbalism, mining, skinning, and enchanting. Be sure to pick up fishing and cooking which do not count against your two-profession limit. Maybe once you gain in levels, and skills, you take up leatherworking, blacksmithing and jewel crafting, and create some stuff that is useful to you.
2. Go to the Outlands/Northrend – Because of the high costs for flying mounts, Blizzard designed this Burning Crusade world to earn you a good amount of gold than you can get from Azeroth. However, at this point it would be better to stay in Azeroth till you reach level 60 since Blizzard recently upgraded quest money and the experience rewards in Azeroth.
3. Obtain better gear – Instead of completing every quest you could while you are in Outlands/Pandaria/Northrend/Cataclysm leveling up, run instances to obtain better gear, decent sum of money and save the quests for when you’ve finally reached level 90 where most quests instead of offering you a 2 gold reward give as much as 23 gold for every quest.
Gather as much gear as you could. Of course, gathering gear and selling them at a higher price in the auction house can earn you a whole lot of gold in the game. The trick of buying low and selling high not only works in the real life but also inside the game.
Gold is the most essential commodity that you need to run through the different levels of WoW. However, many of us are unable to earn gold no matter how hard we try. This is where you need a guide to help your stay organized all the time while making an effort to earn gold. You should know beforehand about the various ways to earning gold in WoW. So here it is –
1. Look for rares – This is exactly what anyone who loves to play WoW would suggest you. Look for rare items having a great value in the market. While your friends may tell you not to waste your time on gathering items, but gathering useful items in the game can help you build rare which otherwise would have been difficult to get by.
2. Don’t waste anything – Anything you come across in the game, any item, you have to collect it and keep it safe in your saving. Don’t waste it thinking that you don’t need it. Might be in the later stages, you may have a need of it. So in case that happens, you don’t have to regret it later that you didn’t have it earlier.
3. Buy low and sell high – This is exactly what we do when you have to make a profit out of trading a house. You have to look for items that are cheaper in price and are difficult to get by. Prices keep changing, so look for the right time to buy such items. And when the price goes up, sell them on the Auction house for gold.
Also, if you are unable to find gold through consistent effort, you can buy World of Warcraft gold from one of the renowned seller online. There are many sellers these days that can offer you easy gold in exchange of real money.
Gold is a currency that you require in a large sum when you are going to discover the world of Warcraft. However before you move any further, you should know that aside from earning gold though quests and collecting items for craft, there are many other ways to gaining gold in WoW. It’s pretty much obvious that many of you would find it difficult to have enough time to earn gold in WoW. And all of you might need an easy way to making cash in wow and build up your character.
So here what you can do…you can buy WoW Gold directly from the WoW gold dealers online. But you should know that not every vender you choose would be a reliable one. It is extremely crucial for you to make sure the vender you choose can be trusted. These are a couple of tips that you can find helpful when looking for a trustworthy seller online.
Read reviews: Reading reviews is the first thing that you can do to ensure the company you are dealing with, is an authentic one. There will be many sellers online that claim they are a legitimate wow gold sellers and can send you the gold instantly. But not every time they are right in saying that so make sure to perform your research in order to be sure about the seller you are dealing with can offer you the value for money.
Search for payment options: If you have enough payment options displaying on your screen, it’s a great sign of credibility of the site. However, if you can’t see many options on the screen then you should be alert because the site may not be a legitimate one.
To summarize, it’s never a great idea to go blindly for a site that you don’t know about. Make sure to analyze the website before you place an order with them.
Wow Gold is the primary need for players seeking to attain higher levels in the game. After all, this is all what you need to buy food, armor and other stuff needed to accelerate your progress in the game. In this post, I will share a few tips that you will need to proceed faster in the game and gain more WOW gold in the game.
Gear Acquisition is the first step to making a difference. You can collect items that are in-demand in the game but a hard to find anywhere else. Take up crafting as a profession and craft rare items to be sold for relatively higher amounts in the game. Remember, items with limited supply will offer you more gold compared to those with constant supply.
Leatherworking can establish a lot of leather gear. Pretty similar to the other professions, this entirely depends on the server. As a leatherworker, there isn’t a lot many things to craft but there is a 640 gear so I would recommend crafting that. This is what I craft as a leatherworker.
Skinning is an ideal way to make gold. Pretty similar to other professions, it entirely depends on your server. No one does this profession anymore so leather can be sold for around 3 each whereas those of lower level can sell for 5 each.
Although these are only a few techniques that you can follow, there are obviously several other tricks that you may discover on the web. So continue researching for more helpful tricks and advice to make the best out of your gold making efforts.
In World of Warcraft gold is a critical element. Without it, you will not be able to get rich in the game. Indeed, you need cash to buy items, armor, skills and so much more so follow this guide to figure out how to get rich in the World of Warcraft!
Choose Gathering Professions: These allow you to gather the materials that other players need to craft items. The best professions to collect these mats are herbalism, skinning, mining and enchanting. Maybe once you level up in the game, drop a profession and begin blacksmithing, leatherworking, or jewel crafts and design some stuff! However, Gathering Professions is the best of all, although a lot of money can be made via trade professions, gathering profs. still remain the key for the rich players to achieve success.
Get Better Gear: Instead of accomplishing every quest you can while leveling up, run instances to grab a better gear. Level up to 90 and make as much as 23 gold per quest. This is very profitable if you have not done quests in the higher level zones as you can earn close to 3000 gold per zone.
Auctioning: Get the add-on “Auctioneer” which can immediately tell you the best price to sell everything at the auction house. Then run instances, gather greed loot and sell them at the auction house. You will notice that things like shadow gem and malachite can sell for up to 3 gold each for rich characters who need to buy items quickly.
Hopefully, you have gained enough information reading this post. Also, make sure to gather as many resources as you can, to enrich your gold making potential in the game.